King's Will Dream

News and events relating to Lord Lodge, horses, industry news etc.
Darwin Scribe

King's Will Dream

Post by Darwin Scribe » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Gee this was an impressive winner today of Mornington Cup. Might not have beaten much but it was the way it absolutely left them for dead in straight. On that will run 3200m. Is qualified now for CC but I think this one might be an on pace stayer made for a MC. Would take doubles with it if Weir nominates it for the Cup on the first Tuesday in November.

Darwin Scribe

Re: King's Will Dream

Post by Darwin Scribe » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:13 am

What an absolute bottler of a run yesterday at Caulfield. Loved the way he attacked the line and possibly has come back the way the stable wants...a genuine CC chance and who knows what else. Love to see him at Flemington down the long straight and who knows he might even have a whack at the MC as well. Just a very very good horse.

Darwin Scribe

Post by Darwin Scribe » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:58 pm

Another ripper of a run. Kementari was primed for this and I think Humidor was ridden a pearler but nothing in the race impressed me more than Kings Will Dream. He has the capacity to pick up ground very quickly and looks type who will be no worse than midfield in the Cups at 800 ready to unleash a run. However don't be surprised if Weary decided to take on Winx in the Cox Plate. By the way she has a trial yesterday and rattles home last 600 in about 33.17. I mean she is better I think than she has ever been!

Darwin Scribe

Post by Darwin Scribe » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:22 am

I rarely label a horse as a good thing but fair dinkum if King's Will Dream accepts for Saturday's Makybe Diva at Flemington I think he is a stone cold certainty. (a) the distance will suit now (b) I believe the long run home will suit (c) not sure of Weary's intentions but he might be a worth challenger to Winx in the Cox Plate.