Moving

News and events relating to Lord Lodge, horses, industry news etc.
Darwin Scribe

Moving

Post by Darwin Scribe » Sun May 05, 2019 7:38 am

Just quick note to let those who read my posts that I have been a bit quiet of late and tht has been due to a move from Forbes to Tatura in Victoria. So I am back in the State I was born and next door to Mooroopna where my dad was born.

Darwin Scribe

LL is firing with I think more to come

Post by Darwin Scribe » Sun May 05, 2019 7:44 am

* Just love the consistency of Kazio. His mother throws some handy gallopers and he is right up there with them. Gem of a ride by Brett Prebble behind a good horse last start over 1600m at Caulfield. Love to see Prebble aboard over 1400 or even 1500 at MV.
* Col has been very patient with Our Campana and is is paying dividends. Nice front running win two starts back and strong win last start when covered more ground than most of others but probably was bit by design because she had a bit firmer going.
* Struck by the good run of Our Guardian Angel behind Moldova at Flemington yesterday. Head on in stewards vision of race she is still green but she just keeps wanting to put in and as later in day showed near the rails was not the place to be in straight run races. Under circumstances very good run.