Give Peace A Chance

News and events relating to Lord Lodge, horses, industry news etc.
Darwin Scribe

Give Peace A Chance

Post by Darwin Scribe » Fri May 10, 2019 8:37 am

Heady ride by Jason Benbow to win this one's maiden. Made leaders work a bit early and this allowed Benbow to take a nice sit. Got to front easily in straight and gave a bit when appearing to be challenged late. I think with maturity will get possibly further. Price was ridiculous by the way...good one LL

Darwin Scribe

Re: Give Peace A Chance

Post by Darwin Scribe » Fri May 24, 2019 8:05 am

Wow. Follows up a nice maiden win with an absolutely shocking run at Wangaratta. Did absolutely nothing in straight and I am sure they will go over horse with a fine toothcomb today and monitor him in coming week. He is certainly a lot better than that run.

Darwin Scribe

Re: Give Peace A Chance

Post by Darwin Scribe » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:14 pm

Absolutely huge run last night at Pakenham. I would estimate he was more than 12 lengths last at 800 but began to wind up after that but was till out near Melbourne suburbs on home turn. Fact it has finished third but beaten probably less than a Long neck shows the rate it finished. I think quite frankly that is the way the Declaration of War stock like it. Patient at the back then allowed to spread wings outwide in straight. On that run Give Peace A Chance will get 2000m at least.